Saturday, November 21, 2009

Better late than never...

Sorry for the absence in blogging---wife had the flu, infant has pink eye, and I had 2 weeks of inservices out in Stevens Point. But here's the update on the research...

Kinda slow, actually. We had WKCE testing, so I reduced the amount of research study out of respect of the testing cycle. I also had to walk a fine line, as I didn't want to even come close to anything resembling 'teaching to the test' or cheating. So I did not run my research during that 2 week period.

However, now we're back to normal, and that means that my research is back to normal as well. I'm about at the halfway mark, and we'll be taking another benchmark in December. Then I'll really be able to see how effective this research is going. I'm looking forward to that (I may be the only teacher in the school who has that feeling.)

As for the new course, don't worry---my blog for that will be happening this week. Stay tuned...

No comments:

The Difference Between 3 and 33