Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Digital Storytelling-Initial Post

In addition to what I wrote earlier, this is my initial response. Read and enjoy...

"I see a few uses for digital storytelling in the class. In Social Studies or Science, it could be used as a different way to present information, such as a biography on a person. It could also be used as a way to summarize events from the past; I think it could be very interesting to present it almost like a documentary, where the story connects to the images in a way that the students aren't used to presenting. In terms of writing, I think it could easily be presented as a Creative Writing piece. It would really allow students to become creative with how they want their story to be presented, and the boundaries of the piece are almost limitless. It could also be of great interest to those interested in a career in television, radio, or journalism. That sums up possible uses of digital storytelling for now, but I'm sure that there will be more ideas down the road."

No comments:

The Difference Between 3 and 33