Tuesday, September 29, 2009

On and on and on (like Infinity...)

Well, Week 5 of statistics was over, and I am one step closer to understanding how to use it and put it into my study. I'd be lying if some of the vocabulary wasn't going over my head, but the frequent practice is helping.

This week's focus was on correlation. After some hands-on work, I actually got to use it with the studies going on in school, and it certainly made sense of things that I didn't quite understand before. I also have a different look on some of the assignments and tests that I give---I can now look at the effectiveness of some of the items that I implement into the class.

Other than that, it's just wrap up time. I completed all of the articles for my study, and I think that the next step is the dreaded one---writing my study. I'm sure I'll be able to relax....in June.

Well, I'd love to talk more, but I have some studying to go do. Catch ya later...

No comments:

The Difference Between 3 and 33