Monday, September 21, 2009

Statistics----No Witty Subtitles This Week

Well, this is an interesting week for class, as I had to break the streak and actually miss a class! Yes, it was Open House season, so I wasn't able to attend. That doesn't mean that I don't have to do the work, though...

I had to review using z-scores and the sort at home, and luckily, I REMEMBERED how to use it. Needless to say, I think that I will be able to use it during my study. Compiling test scores and such for the next 4 months will certainly give me enough incentive and opportunity to use it. I think that I need to plan out, though, when I want to use it.

On a side note, this blog will also be a venting session today, as all of the assignments that I made over the summer are GONE!!! So, I'm back at square one, redesigning everything that I did. Again. And that, my friends, is the fun part of updating a website. (I'm currently waiting for the feedback to my dilemma. This is week 2 of the waiting game.) Oh well...

Overall, though, the study starts this week. Hard to believe. This may be the most positive I'll be during this, ha ha ha...

Well, that's all that I have for this week. I think that I have to dive into standardized testing, which is good. It might help me to figure out trends and data of my own situation, and that can only help to improve the situation in the long run. Well, enough recycled language in this paragraph...

As always, please respond with comments, questions, or concerns.

2 comments:

Jim said...

Bryan,
With your remark about finally having to miss a class you sound like you're keeping track of consecutive game starts!

BryanDaDamaja said...

You bet. From all the sports I've played, I hate to break streaks. I went all summer without striking out (180 at-bats...)

The Difference Between 3 and 33