Friday, January 1, 2010

Continuation of Web Design on an Empty Stomach

Of course, when you've had stomach flu all week, then it's understandable to not want to eat. I mean, for real, it couldn't wait 'till AFTER break? Aargh....

Well, right now I have a webpage designed, and now it's just about adding bells and whistles to it to enhance or update it. I think that it's just a matter of me sitting down and doing it. I'm using the Google Sites application, and I've been using it for about a year, now. The page in question is something that I'm having the students use to plan out a project that they have to do throughout January. So, in other words, it's something that I will definitely use.

Other than that, I'm slowly but surely transferring all of my portfolio stuff from one site to a new one. I had already completed and submitted my first draft of my site, so you can imagine my surprise when I found out that I had to re-do all of it through a template that I wasn't aware was in existence. Oops. Oh well, at least I have a lot of the hard work done...

Well, that's all that I have for now. I'd love to talk more, but I'm not sure that the stomach flu is gonna allow that... Gotta run!!!

No comments:

The Difference Between 3 and 33